Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I put toner in my hair after one year of coloring my hair?

Can I buy it at a drugstore?if yes where?and do I hav 2 put it on my roots cuz they've grown out I jus wnt 2 tone down do color on da bottom.can I do that?thanksCan I put toner in my hair after one year of coloring my hair?
Well, Toner is for prelightened hair, and to achieve pale and delicate colors, It's used after the decolorizing process...If you want to 'Tone' down your ends, Just recolor your hair the same color your roots are, Use a Semi-or demi, It's alot less damaging then permanent.

1 comment:

  1. HP 415A Yellow Original Cartridge in UAE, LaserJet Toner Cartridge in UAE, Toner Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//hp-415a.html
    HP 415A YellowCartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634008128145-15

    ReplyDelete