Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone knows of a good hair toner I bleached my hair out it's an okay color but I would really like it to?

be the color of Holly's hair from the girls next door I tried ivory lady toner not light enough I tried silver lady yikes is there anyother toner I should try please help My boyfriedn is in the Marines and I lost 50 pounds while he was over seas and he has no idea and welp I also went blond please help me find the right toner like Holly's hair Does anyone knows of a good hair toner I bleached my hair out it's an okay color but I would really like it to?
toner itself is not gna lighten your hair, if you want it lighten then it currently is, you should consider bleaching your hair again or dying it blonde with a dye that contains peroxide %26amp; ammonia, THEN use the ivory toner [: good luck!Does anyone knows of a good hair toner I bleached my hair out it's an okay color but I would really like it to?
aw im sure he'll love the change! and i use a vo5 colour mousse, i use it in red and it changes the orangy yellow colour perfectly , but you can also get it in a few different blondes so just thinkin if yours hairs light enough can't see why it wont work!


good luck!
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment