Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help! I put toner in my hair, can I do it another color?

My hair was bleached blonde and the top was white the bottom was reddish gold%26gt; so I went to sallys and they told me to use imperial beige toner on it. I left it on maybe 2 minutes and washed it out. It came out darker than I wanted,yes its more even in color but after bleaching my hair twice to get it blonde I want it back. They probably should have given me a netural blonde. Will this fade out? can I go over it with a netural blonde? The top (crown) is darker than the rest. I guess it was white so it sucked in the toner quick. Is there something that can lighten it???Hopefully someone will answer this soon.Help! I put toner in my hair, can I do it another color?
Toners fade out really quick. So don't worry ab it just wash your hair w/ a clarifying shampoo.After the toner fadeout go to a salon and have them do it so you won't have this problem again.Help! I put toner in my hair, can I do it another color?
i hhad my hair blonde before and have toned it ..usually the toner fades a little bit ..but since color cannot lift color if u want ur blonde back u r going to have to bleach it again...if i were u i would go to a salon and seek advice instead of trying to fix it yourself ..

No comments:

Post a Comment