Friday, December 25, 2009

Wella Color Charm toner help?

I have profesionally pre-lightened hair with too much yellow in it, so i was advised to use wella color charm extra mild toner in ';White Lady';.





It says to use 1 part toner to 2 parts 20 volume developer...





When I bought the toner, they gave me Ion color brilliance 10 volume developer...





Will this work?





And how long do I leave it on?





ThanksWella Color Charm toner help?
you can either go back to sally's (im thinking thats where you went) and you can get 20 volume developer.. or you'll end up using TONS of developer.. because you could also do one part toner to 4 parts 10 volume.. but thats going to be a really runny mix.. so i would suggest going back and exchanging the 10 volume for the 20 volume.





or.. you can also use the 1 part toner to 2 parts 10 volume, it would be more of a 'semi permanent' though.. if you have any other questions.. feel free to email me.





andie.marie@yahoo.com





and leave it on for maybe 5 minutes.Wella Color Charm toner help?
That seems like a lot of work. Have you ever thought about trying Shimmer Lites Purple Shampoo?? I have blond and platinum highlights and I am PETRIFIED that they will turn brassy. I use the purple shampoo twice a week and it takes care of any imperfections. The bottle says to wash twice, the first normal and the second let sit for 5 minutes. if your hair is really light--DO NOT LET IT SIT THAT LONG!! IT WILL TURN YOUR HAIR PURPLE. I let mine sit about 30-45 seconds and rinse so I don't end up with lilac strands. Hope this helps!!!
Well i don't know.......
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment