Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My roots are black.If i use toner on the rest of my bleached hair will it affect the color of my roots?

if you use a toner it shouldnt affect the color of your roots, it will only affect the bleached hair.My roots are black.If i use toner on the rest of my bleached hair will it affect the color of my roots?
why are you using toner on your hair? sounds like you no longer want to bleach your roots. if that is the case you should just color all of your hair! as a stylist their is nothing more unattractive then black roots and blonde ends! try finding a color you like that is closer to your natural level that way when it grows out it is not as noticeable! but going from blonde to a dark you should do it professional other wise your hair will have a green cast to it! good luck!My roots are black.If i use toner on the rest of my bleached hair will it affect the color of my roots?
the toner will not usually affect your bleached hair.
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment