Friday, December 25, 2009

Hair color blonde toner help!?

I got my hair done and my hairdresser made it wayy to blonde. Its extremly light and like beach blonde. I do not want to go back because i have had so many bad experiences, it will just mess my hair up more. If i wanted to make my hair more duller and a less light, can i just put a toner in ? Or would i have to dye it a darker blond?Hair color blonde toner help!?
um toner just gets rid of the yelllow in ur hair hair which will prob make it look lighter---so u cud dye it darker





i'm not sure when u got this done but if it was just today or yesterday then i suggest leaving it n u will get used to it, that happened to me i was so shocked but it turned out alright :) good luck
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment