Friday, December 25, 2009

I used a redken toner on blonde and got gray what color can I use to knock out the gray but make it nice beige

I'm just trying to figure out what will knock out the gray make it a pretty blonde without being to golden or to ash so please contact me as soon as possible thankyouI used a redken toner on blonde and got gray what color can I use to knock out the gray but make it nice beige
i specialize in color as a hairdresser question for you tho..did you buy redken shades EQ???? because if you did shades eq is ment to BLEND in grey hair not completely cover it is a demi (not semi)! color the best result is to use heat for 20 min and a 20 minute cool down...any questions feel free to cantact me... good luck !!I used a redken toner on blonde and got gray what color can I use to knock out the gray but make it nice beige
yeah pretty much you need to put a gold toner on. Since it's pretty grey, it will probably turn out around a champagne color.

No comments:

Post a Comment