Friday, December 25, 2009

I just got my hair highlighted. She used bleach and then a toner over it. I want a solid color again.?

I had a dark brown hair color before and I was going to just get my colors and go over the highlights, but I was told I cant do that. I need to get it filled or something first?? Please Help.I just got my hair highlighted. She used bleach and then a toner over it. I want a solid color again.?
You need to go back to the hair dresser and have the whole thing bleached again and then dyed to the solid colour you want...DON'T DO IT YOURSELF!!!I just got my hair highlighted. She used bleach and then a toner over it. I want a solid color again.?
you need to get the blonde pieces filled or else the color will keep fading on them first...





If you plan on doing it yourself your best bet would be to go to sallys and ask for help. I cant see your hair to know what color you would need.





Its best to go to a salon tho. And next time, make sure you want something before you have it done, its not good for your hair to keep bleaching and coloring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment