Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Color toner?

Ok so.. I've been coloring my naturally blonde hair black for the past two yrs. In september '06 I went back to my natural blonde.Naturally, the color was not exactly the same. My natural color is golden blonde, while the colored/ bleached part is more reddish. I would like to kow is there a way thet I could balance the color out without bleaching since my hair is still somewhat damaged. I heard toner might help but I'm not sure what kind. Any suggestions would ge greatly appreciated. ThanksColor toner?
My professional recommendation would be to use a color deposit shampoo and conditioner. I like Artec. Using basic color theory, blue cancels orange tones... violet cancels yellow tones... etc. So depending on the tones you wish to dimish use the opposing color. These products are very safe to use and provides regular maintenance.Color toner?
ask your hair stylist ;] she can probaly fix it ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment