Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Toner that will lift your color?

I went to a different hair stylist last time I got highlights because I was out of town and he used a toner after he put the highlights in that actually lifted my color and covered the gray, does anybody know what that is called, I would like to tell my regular hairsylist because she normally doesn't use toner, she does does highlights.Toner that will lift your color?
It was probably just a light blonde hair color,that will lighten the hair and tone it at the same time. You can use color instead of bleach. It isn't as damaging either.Toner that will lift your color?
use highlights
Locate the one who covered your grey and ask them what they used first. Then take that knowledge to your regular stylist and ask them to use that product.

No comments:

Post a Comment