Friday, December 25, 2009

I have ash blonde hair and applied 10A hair color which made my hair turn red. How do I get red out? Toner?

Keep your hair red. Then you can look like Hayley from Paramore. Shes freakin awesome!!!





sorry about that.





But yeah ...go to a salon and they will fix your hair and re-dye it to your natural color.





Then dont DYE IT AGAIN.





=)I have ash blonde hair and applied 10A hair color which made my hair turn red. How do I get red out? Toner?
if its a wash out 1 time or u cud go hairdressers and pay loads of moneyI have ash blonde hair and applied 10A hair color which made my hair turn red. How do I get red out? Toner?
better go to the nearest hair salon before you turn kojak
COLOR OOPS! It's the best thing ! Check out the reviews!


I had color my hair dark brown and turned out jet black! one application of colors oops and i got back my beautiful brown!


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
yes toner is the best way to get the color you want out of your hair
go to a hair dresser as soon as you can. you don't won't to make it any worse. good luck
You have to re do it again for it to turn light. I dye my hair twice and then it turns out great.
I just need to know how long it has been since you dyed your hair red.
that happened to be b4 i have the same hair color and my hair turned red and what i did is i first took a whole bunch of showers to get my color out and that only kinda worked then i got a sponge used the rough side and but a whole bunch of shapmpoo and just started scrubbing it mostly came out then and then i took a few more showers and it was gone.....it did ruin my hair for like 3 days...it felt like straw but then u just but some good conditioner in it and in 3 days my hair dye was out and my hair felt fine and un damaged...personaly i would rather have damaged hair than and a color that looked bad on me
I WOULD USE A COLOR LIFTER BEFORE RE/DYING. a LIFTER IS NOT BLEACH Sorry , just saw the caps locked....lol. I have also found that a toner after the color lift last longer and looks more natural. I have ash blond hair too and the ash dyes make my hair green. try not using an ash color.
my friends hair went a brownish ginger, she had to slowly go back blonde, or else it can go wrong


you cud go brown though
if you want to get it ALL out and not screw up your hair, go to a saloN! It's the only way you're guaranteed to get it out good.
you need to strip your natural hair color before just adding one. go to a salon and tell them exactly what you did ,if you aren't honest your in for more trouble. good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment