Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should I do to get this toner out? My hair was really blonde & the toner rueind it! its a ugly gold color?

This happend before I bleached it %26amp; put this toner in %26amp; then it turned it this ugly color! i was so mad so i did a bleach wash %26amp; it was back to how I had it, but that is very damaging %26amp; i don't think i can do it again..but ya my mom took me to the salon %26amp; they toned it %26amp; now its ugly gold when it was platnum with some little yellow spots in it, i could have just used purple shampoo, shimmer lights but, pleasse before school what should i do to get it back to that blonde, i can take a pic of my hair to show you, %26amp; to how it was.. You can see a huge difference %26amp; now its not as blonde:( I was crying so much after it took me forever to get this light %26amp; the toner just compleltely made my work for nothing.. :(





This is BEFORE the toner :(





%26lt;link%26gt;%26lt;/link%26gt;http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Tawny15/khjlkjl.jpg%26lt;/link%26gt;








This is AFTER the toner.





%26lt;link%26gt;%26lt;/link%26gt;http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/Tawny15/kjlhikhjkhjk.jpg%26lt;/link%26gt;





%26amp; look at the difference i want my platinum back :( :(What should I do to get this toner out? My hair was really blonde %26amp; the toner rueind it! its a ugly gold color?
don't put bleach on your hair again, it's not good to put bleach on hair that is already bleached, your hair could break off..i had a really bad experience with that while i was in cosmetology school


use shimmer lights anyways- it will help with the color. Or the shampoo and conditioner by Redken called Blonde Glam is really good for blonde hair- but it's on the expensive side.





wait a few weeks and go back to the hair dresser and have her get all of the yellow/gold tones out
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment