Monday, December 21, 2009

Color gloss hair toner, how often do I use this?

I just dyed my hair to a beautiful platinum. I bought IGORA 9.5-1 iceflower from the salon because it took a LONG time to get all the brass out of my hair ( due to well water rust of course ). How often do I use the color gloss and when I dye my regrowth, what is the best product available ( internet or otherwise ) to keep this totally awesome color? Thanks so much.Color gloss hair toner, how often do I use this?
I would say every other shampoo if you want to keep the color.





Most of the time the stylist will tell you what she recommends. Since you got the product from the salon I would call them back to ask what they recommend. Since it depends on how you did your hair and since it's light I would be extra careful to keep it looking it's best.





I know when I had red in my hair they mixed up a red gloss and told me to use it every shampooing. So I would suggest calling the salon and asking your stylist what she suggests.





Good luckColor gloss hair toner, how often do I use this?
no more than once a week girlfriend or your hair will be kicking yo

No comments:

Post a Comment