Monday, December 21, 2009

What color toner would tone done copper and add more red my yahoo peeps??????!?

lol..okay now please help me if you have looked at this question..tell me what toner would tone done copper in brown hair and add a warm red tone thank uuuuuuuuuWhat color toner would tone done copper and add more red my yahoo peeps??????!?
If your hair is copper or red orange right? Then you want to cancel out the orange and have more red is that correct. I would use a red violet. It has more red than violet but it should have enough to cancel out the orange. I hope that helps, I couldn't be certain without seeing your hair.What color toner would tone done copper and add more red my yahoo peeps??????!?
Toners are meant to control unwanted tones on level 7 and above. You are dealing with brassiness currently. I would choose a semi permiment product instead in a true R tone. If you want it to be a cooler tone choose a product that is R first and N secondary. (For example 6 RN.)

No comments:

Post a Comment