Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I bleached my hair and added a toner and it came out perfect but now i want to change color....?

so i had to bleach my hair because it was uneven colored and after i put on a light amber color it came out perfect. Its been a month and now i want to dye it blond.... should i just buy the color and developer or do i have to bleach it all over again?I bleached my hair and added a toner and it came out perfect but now i want to change color....?
Good for you, blondes have more fun. ;)


But everybody knows that blonde hair dyes just do not work if you want to go very light, sorry. If you want to go up a couple of shades you can, but the more damaged hair is the less it sticks to colours, and yours has already been bleached so its quite damaged.





I would just get it bleached.I bleached my hair and added a toner and it came out perfect but now i want to change color....?
It's actually really cheap and easy to go light blond if you know what you're doing. And you've waited a month, which is enough time. Whatever you do, don't use store bought box color. If you go to a nearby beauty school, it will be much cheaper than going to a salon but it will be the same quality.Plus, you can consult the teachers there to help you with a color decision. They can just do a full head color lightener to help your hair take the color and then do a full head of whatever color you want...it should look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment