Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a toner that does not remove hair color at ALL?

I heard that you can use a semi-permanent hair color like natural instincts to tone down color in your hair and get a nicer blonde color (it was too yellow)...so I bought a box of (med ash blonde) to try to cancel out the reddish color in my (highlighted hair-med reddish brown base and light blonde)...


My my blonde came out..BUT my base got lighter TOO...not what I wanted..so my hair lost all the highlights!!!!


Is there a toner out there that just add color to the blonde..and not remove color from my hair at ALL..especially if I dont want to lighten the base color anymore??Is there a toner that does not remove hair color at ALL?
It wasn't necessary to use a toner at all. The best thing for you to do would be to buy John Frieda's Sheer Blonde or Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner. Depending which you buy it will boost your color or tone it down. It works very well and keeps your hair color looking natural and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment