Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I used an ash color and it turned my blonde hair gray. how can i fix this, can i use a toner?

Try a product that will bring out the blond in your hair, like special shampoos ect.I used an ash color and it turned my blonde hair gray. how can i fix this, can i use a toner?
Nexus Aloe Rid..should remove the ugliness you did to you hair I hope..and stop dying your hair..your killing it.Lighten you hair naturally with lemon juice and some sunshine!I used an ash color and it turned my blonde hair gray. how can i fix this, can i use a toner?
Yes but try to wait cause your hair 'died' wait for it get stronger then dye it blonde again or use a toner
Your hair is now fragile, because of the chemicals. Wait a while, then maybe die it back, or go to the salon, and have it chemically stripped. It's a long, boring process, but worth it if you wanna look your best.





=]





good day
That's what ash does. It is a non-yellow blonde. Try using a golden blonde instead. Check with your hair dresser to see how long you need to wait to safely use another color. Having your hair break off or fall out would probably not be an improvement.
Depending on how long a toner is left on your hair, the effects can vary from subtle to drastic in just a short amount of time.


Silver toner in particular is quite potent usually and must not be used for too long or else it will turn your hair grey, so it is likely that you have used the toner too long.


There are two easy ways to remedy this.





1. Wash your hair often...


Your hair can absorb minerals from water which cause it to become more yellow over time.


I was told this by a hairdresser when I first started dying my hair platinum-blonde, and I had to use yellow-neutralising shampoo to combat this.





2. Use a blonde toner...


This method is quick and simple and involves going to a pharmacy or supermarket and buying a blonde-toner for white/grey hair.


Whether excessive use of toner will damage your hair or not, I'm not sure.


It may be good to ask a hairdresser or even get it done by one (It may cost a lot though).

No comments:

Post a Comment