Monday, December 21, 2009

I need a color laser printer with great quality that I can refill the toner with a kit?

Any suggestions. This printer wil be for labels, greeting cards, door hangers, kind of need a duplex also. From experience what would you suggest. Or where can I go to see for myself. I know of many people that refill their own toner for dirt cheap. I do that with my inkjet. But I don't like the colros bleeding with an inkjet.I need a color laser printer with great quality that I can refill the toner with a kit?
Well your gonna have to fork over a nice penny for something like that. Also, refilled toner isn't always a good thing. Sometimes you can get bad toner that is not meant for your make or model and you can really damage your printer. You get what you pay for. Dirt cheap refills?, don't complain to the guy thats gotta fix your printer when he doesn't charge you a dirt cheap price.

No comments:

Post a Comment