Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyone know if Dell color laser printer 1320c toner cartridges are compatible with any other printers / brands?

Tried googling. These toner cartridges seem to only match this printer. I find it hard to believe they would match only one printer to one type of cartridge. Anyone know if Dell color laser printer 1320c toner cartridges are compatible with any other printers / brands?
No. Not that I know of. I jsut checked my toner site. www.tonerworld.com.


The only thing I know about dell toner is you can only buy Brand Name Dell from Dell. You can buy there compatibles anywhere. I get mine at www.tonerworld.com

2 comments:

  1. have to say that your blog stands out and really looks great! I just really want to compliment you on this blog, very nice! Keep up the good work pal ;)
    Dell 1320c toner

    ReplyDelete