Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use two toner colors at the same time after bleaching? Which colors? I've got Sebastian Cellophanes...

Hi-


I am trying to duplicate what a couple of THE BEST colorists in SF did to my hair a couple of years ago (for free!!...long story).


I figure that they must have ';lifted'; with bleach, and then somehow they applied two colors (baby blonde and blonde with a reddish tint). I assume they must have used a semi-permanent toner...but I thought I would try to 'experiment' first with Cellophanes. I bought the ';Golden Blonde';, but I'm wondering if I can apply a second color (with foils) at the same time, after the bleach. If I can do two colors at once, should I use the ';Pearl Blonde'; or the ';Honey Blonde';...or something else for the second/lighter color?


My natural hair color is medium blonde, and my dermatologist says I have *redhead* skin tone...I have freckles, but I tan easily.


If any one can give me advice...I'd like to thank you in advance!


Cheers,


AngelaCan I use two toner colors at the same time after bleaching? Which colors? I've got Sebastian Cellophanes...
yes you can once it is bleached you can dye any color you want on the area where your hair was bleached . Hope I helped! =]Can I use two toner colors at the same time after bleaching? Which colors? I've got Sebastian Cellophanes...
I'm not familiar with Sebastian or their colors. But if you go to a beauty supply place (like Sally Beauty) you can buy the professional kind of colors. You shouldn't have to ';pre-bleach';. You will buy your colors and a developer that will give you the lift. My natural color is light-medium brown but my hair sucks up every bit of red that is in a color. If I get any color with a G (gold), my hair will and has turned red, red, red! I mix colors (permanent) using a darker N (neutral) and a 2 higher number G. I mix them half and half but you should do some tests to see what ratio will give you the color you want. I have frosted my hair without problem after coloring it when I was experimenting and it came out too dark for me. Ask the people at the ';Sally';-type store to help you out with advice. And good luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. HP 415A Yellow Original Cartridge in UAE, LaserJet Toner Cartridge in UAE, Toner Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com//hp-415a.html
    HP 415A YellowCartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634011301171-11

    ReplyDelete