Monday, December 21, 2009

Can i color my hair a lighter color without having to put a toner in it?going from dark brown 2 burgandy brown

i like my dark hair brown, but from time to time i get bored of it. id love to color my hair to a burgandy brown for a few weeks. i wanted to use a semi-permanent color so that itll wash out in a few weeks but i was told that i would have to put toner in my hair before which will change my hair color forever. i dont want that. do i have any alternatives?Can i color my hair a lighter color without having to put a toner in it?going from dark brown 2 burgandy brown
I had no problems with semi-permanant colors. I have brown hair as well. I have used reds, golds and all types of temp. colors on my head and they all came out fine. No you don't have to strip your hair of color. It does make your color come out more. But since you are going for a darker color, your hair will come out a dark burgundy. Which is really what the color is. Now if you were going blonde or a bright red, then you may want to strip your hair for a more vibrant color. But leave it on a couple of minutes longer and you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment