Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to use wella color charm 'white lady' toner?

Just bought wella color charm 'white lady' toner and wella 20vol creme developer.





I've heard rave reviews but I am not a hairdresser and was wondering if someone could give me step by step instructions on how to apply.





Do I use the whole bottle of 1.42 oz of toner? How much creme developer?





What's the best way to mix it, is the texture thick or foamy, do you apply it with a tint brush?





I don't wanna do it without help but I know not everyone who uses it is a hairdresser.





Thanks in advance :)How to use wella color charm 'white lady' toner?
The mixing ratio is probably equal parts of toner to developer. Better to mix the whole bottle if your hair is medium length. Mix it in a bottle since it is a liquid. It will be very drippy if you use a tint brush. Also, be aware that toners are for pre bleached hair that has been lightened to a pale yellow. Apply it at the scalp first to freshly bleached hair that has been thoroughly shampooed, conditioned and dried. After the color sits on the top half of the head for about 15 minutes, bring the toner down onto the lengths and ends of the hair. Process about 30 minutes, shampoo, rinse and condition. If you have any doubts about my info, I suggest you return to where you purchased the product from and get mixing instructions and the exact timing of the processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment