Monday, December 21, 2009

My hair is orange what color toner should i use?

i bleached my hair and now its orange its at the level i want just not the tone i need to know what color toner i should put on to cancel out the orange.my hair is now around a level 8 and i want to keep it as light as possible so can i use a level 9 toner with a like a ash base? will that even do anything?My hair is orange what color toner should i use?
It depends on what look you want. Ash base should be fine, neutral should be fine also. I use lightest-light-blond, but you can get ultra platinum as well. When you buy it at the beauty supply store you can ask the employees there because they can see what color your hair is, what your natural color is and help you decide what you need. But yeh... just go for whatever color you want (the boxes say what the base is).





Next time you bleach your hair you can try some red-gold corrector.
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment