Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair Toner advice? Which color to get to tone my orange bits?

Hi i recently had a full head of bleach tint and it is so uneven and parts of it are orange! i need some advice on toners which colour to tone it down. please help me!Hair Toner advice? Which color to get to tone my orange bits?
you need a blue shampoo but it may not get rid of the orangey-ness completely, if you had your hair done in a salon you should go back and complain. if you did it yourself, you may want to visit a salon so they can dye the orangey bits for you, without you damaging the rest of your hair! :-)Hair Toner advice? Which color to get to tone my orange bits?
Get a SEMI-PERMANENT hair color in a light NEUTRAL brown or beigey blonde- With the ASHES there is a possibly of turning your bleached hair green. Ash colors usually do tone down the orangey/brassy tones but this problem you have now is not a pigment color, but a bleaching stage problem. You will have different colors of brown or blonde because the you have different stages of bleached hair, but it will look BETTER than what you have now.


'Natural Instincts' is a good semi permanent hair dye to try. Make sure you get a good conditioner, too. Your hair is probably damaged and dried out Get an intense heavy leave-in conditioner-like Joico or Ojan.


If you can possibly go to a PROFESSIONAL though, I would go there. Hair coloring is a very tricky thing.
Superdrug sells a BEIGE hair toner for 'pre-lightened' hair. Its made my Clairol. It does depend on how orange ur hair is but is defo worth a try. I believe it costs about 拢4-5. When I use to colour my hair blonde, it would always look ginger-ish. But after using this stuff it took out all the brassy tones %26amp; looked perfect. Good Stuff. :) ((its not a perminent colour either so doesnt damage the hair))
I've just had a load of bleach on my hair, and to get all of the red colour i had on my hair out the hairdressers had to apply it twice, then put a cool blonde toner on it. Enter Schwarzkoph blonde me toner in your search engine and take a look at the system.





Hope this helped!





:)
blue,or reapply the bleach if the hair is in good shape-only to the orange spots

No comments:

Post a Comment