Monday, December 21, 2009

Color toner..?

can it be used frequently? Or will it damage hair? Will it change the color on natural hair? Thanks!Color toner..?
Toners are not damaging as they have a very low peroxide percentage.Using them frequently can start to change the shade of your hair after awhile they are generally used on hair that has been bleached.A toner is then placed on the hair to counteract any undesirable shade Ex.Orange,yellow,red)The only way it will color your natural hair is if your hair is lighter then the toner you are using.If your hair is dark it wont have much of an affect.Color toner..?
toners are used only if the hair is to light, such as after a bleach process. anything that you keep apply will change the hair in some way.
I am licensed in the field dont do it, I dont know if someone told you this, but boy did they inform you wrong.





You can buy a ';residue'; removal shampoo (nutrogean) no the best, I will say that but I fully dont why someone color toner, that is only used once with a shading product or perminant, or semi permanent color, lets say to go to Walgreens and use it for 2 days on 2 days off. It will help a little, I know when my hair is colored it is rich and vibrant so I use the shampoo for a one time rinse out of the color residue to produce that pretty color, I stay darker it lasts longer, OKAY ANYHOW......





No toner, call local salons and ask them what they could do to help you , but font get brave thats a sign for tragedy! LOL
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment