Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I just bought a E20 toner cartridge for my canon pc 400.All my prints are coming out light, what do i do? ?

It prints one good sheet after i shake the cartridge then it goes back to printing light. Is there something i can do to fix it?I just bought a E20 toner cartridge for my canon pc 400.All my prints are coming out light, what do i do? ?
Look in the options for troubleshooting and maintenance.If you just installed it,the printer may not recognize it yet.If that doesn't help, look to see if there is an expiration date on the packaging,it may already be outdated.I just bought a E20 toner cartridge for my canon pc 400.All my prints are coming out light, what do i do? ?
Is this a ';remanufacturerd'; cartridge or original equipment?


(I've never met a ';remanufacturerd'; cartridge that is worth the price paid. They either under-perform from the beginning, or die way before the toner runs out.)





Either way, it sound slike a defective cartridge, take it back for a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment