Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is there only one person in your office who can change the toner in the copier, fax, etc.?

does it happen to be you???Is there only one person in your office who can change the toner in the copier, fax, etc.?
Oh yes... everybody else is helpless!! LOLIs there only one person in your office who can change the toner in the copier, fax, etc.?
There used to be, but I finally learned how!
smart as a fox they are
No way not me basically everyone can do those stuff
No, pretty much everyone can change it.
There is one person in my office that is paid to make sure all that kind of stuff is up and running, but its not me, unfortunately! I do know how to most of that stuff if I really had to do it.
No, we just stand around the machine scratching our heads.
It seems to be that way.
Yes
Pretty much, yeah. Dragon is the whole entire IT department for her whole entire office. She is also the stand-in male figure who kills bugs and stuff *rolls eyes*. Someday she's gonna leave and they're all gonna be up a proverbial creek with no damn paddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment