Thursday, December 17, 2009

Samsung toner refilling. How do I empty the excess toner from the 2nd barrel?

I've been refilling my toner 5 times so far. I rang a salesman at samsung, he said what happens to the excess toner how do i empty that. i don't know what that means, my printing is getting ligher and lighter. Does anyone know how to fix this thanks!Samsung toner refilling. How do I empty the excess toner from the 2nd barrel?
Just refilling would never give you good print quality.


You need to take out the Photoconductor (glossy drum may be of green, red or brown color). The removal process varies from model to model.


Polish the drum with clean cloth and Brasso.





After removing the drum you would see the waste toner chamber. Empty it and clean it dry. Reassemble the unit.Samsung toner refilling. How do I empty the excess toner from the 2nd barrel?
Remove the screws from both the ends. Hold the drum by its sides only. Do not touch the drum surface otherwise your finger print would appear on prints. Report Abuse

Thanks! I also just now found the assembling instructions for Samsung


http://www.castleink.com/265/cartridge/Dell1100.pdf Report Abuse

I pulled the catridge apart, vaccummed the excess toner from the waste catridge, mask gloves and everything. its works like brand new now. thanks so much ! thanks dell instructions! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment