Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a Canon MF4350 print/scan/copy/fax. It keeps telling me to ';set paper again, set toner again';?

I keep putting the toner back in and taking it out, lifting and closing the panel, but the error persists. I have also tried realigning paper several times. How can I fix this?I have a Canon MF4350 print/scan/copy/fax. It keeps telling me to ';set paper again, set toner again';?
It sounds like you have the same Canon machine, which I have. I think I spent a few HOURS trying to set the machine up, properly. Sometimes, with electronics, set up/operation is a bit of a ';magical'; process. Its like software, you just have to keep trying every screwball technique that you can think of. In my case, I can follow the directions 25 times, yet only the 25th time works. You really only have two choices: Keep fiddling, until the machine accepts commands, or call technical support. Yes, these machines can have ';attitudes';. The question is: Which is more determined? You, to use the machine? Or the machine? Be patient and, eventually, you will wear it down. Sorry I cannot be more helpful, but I am a ';dinosaur'; myself, in regards to computers. I hope this helps, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment