Monday, December 21, 2009

I've got a ton of Fax Machine Toner! What now?

My boss gave me seven packaged minolta fax machine toner cartridges mint in box. They're worth about 140 dollars a piece. I don't have a fax machine that uses them, and I don't know where I can sell them. So the question is, how do i sell these for the maximum profit?I've got a ton of Fax Machine Toner! What now?
Put them up on Ebay. You can check the current listings to see what they are going for now.I've got a ton of Fax Machine Toner! What now?
Another option is to take it to a store (if the store still sells them), and without a receipt you should be able to get store credit for them at their full price. At least you'll have a gift card with hundreds of dollars on it.
Call me or email me, I'll buy them 781-935-2255. I can pay you through Paypal or Credit card and I'll pay to ship them -Josh
Put them on EBAY. or post an ad on Kijiji or Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment