Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a Canon MF6550 with error message ';Toner not set'; HELP!!!!!?

My toner cartridge is not registering and it is not the sensor, as the ';old'; cartridge does not cause this message. I have tried calling Canon and they are no help, telling me to take out the paper tray, unplug the machine and wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. This DID NOT WORK!! Does anyone have any suggestions? My office is unable to produce any work without our machine... Can anyone help, please?I have a Canon MF6550 with error message ';Toner not set'; HELP!!!!!?
Short of exchanging the toner cartridge there is unfortunately no solution.I have a Canon MF6550 with error message ';Toner not set'; HELP!!!!!?
Actually there is an answer to this. As crazy as it sound take out all of the paper and reload it.





http://pcproblemi.blogspot.com/2007/10/canon-mf4100-have-toner-but-display-no.html





I just tried it and it works. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment