Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a Canon IRC-2105 colour copier it run out of black toner will it hurt to use Minolta black toner to ref?

You shouldn't use a different manufacturer for your machine. You might get a toner spill or it might damage the machine. A good place to get genuine toners is at NYNJ Technology. I brought some from there and they have good prices. They say they can get just about anything. I have a Canon IRC-2105 colour copier it run out of black toner will it hurt to use Minolta black toner to ref?
Thank you Robert C, i managed to get a Canon genuine cartridge but it wont last long. I can get them easily enough now i found a closer seller but i will keep looking for toner powder.


I followed your advice and did not use the minolta toner.


thanks Report Abuse
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment