Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there a company that takes empty toner cartridges and pays you for them?

What are the name(s) of these companies, or how can I find one in my area? Also, what do they pay? Is there anything else that you can get paid for recycling?


PS I'm not just in it for the money, I recycle everything at my office, and it's quite a chore, so it would be nice to have more of an incentive that just being good, although that is a huge reward in itself.Is there a company that takes empty toner cartridges and pays you for them?
Office Depot %26amp; Office Max do. They will give you a coupon for $3.00 off of your next purchase, or you can choose a free reem of paper. I always choose the paper because it costs more than the $3.00.Is there a company that takes empty toner cartridges and pays you for them?
Staples used to give you a ream of paper for empty ink cartridges.
Staples in Austin also will give you a $3.00 coupon to use in their store on your next purchase!
I know for paper and other recycleables, you can look at paperretriever.com and they will drop off a recycle bin for you. A lot of schools have them to generate money for the schools. I don't know if they do toner carts or not, but its worth a look. good luck.
Office Max is the best place to recycle toner carts, not only do they take any brand, its also $3 off any order, but with Staples, they will send you the box and free mailing info to recycle through their warehouse in Portland. What other office supplies do you currently recycle?
i know that staples lets you recyle some empty printer cartriges...i know they do HP and lexmart there is one more i cant think of...i believe they do a $3 for each one that you bring in ..i took like 20 at one time and there was no limit...you can always call them and ask the third brand..hope this helps
I know that a new buisness just opened in Northampton called Ink Solutions, I believe they have an office in Amherst too and they refill cartridges I don't think they buy them though. But its a great way to reuse instead of recycle.
My school recycles all of that stuff. We get the parents to bring in toner and lazer jet cartriges and I send them to ';Cartridges for kids'; and they send our school checks. If you want to recycle them, let me know, I would be happy to pick them up from you. We also recycle cell phones, ipods, video games and systems.
Attention everyone.








WALgreens refills cartridges of all types for $10. $15 for Color. Give them a call and tell them what you have and I am sure they will do it for that price. They also ran a special and got 750 Cartridges they agreed to do for free.





Check it out. Good price.








Also I took my good cartridge to be refilled at Office depot and they destroyed it and gave me 3 dollars off a new one which cost me 21 dollars plus tax. Definitely Walgreen know what they are doing, they do it all day long,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment